What Precautions Can You Take?
- Refrain form standing or walking under a moving door
- Be sure that all remotes and push-button wall controls are entirely out of your children’s reach.
- Keep the door in full view until it is entirely opened or closed.
- When the door is opening or closing it’s important to keep fingers and hands away form this area.
We highly suggest that you complete the below maintenance procedures once a month if possible:
- Tightening of nuts and bolts
- Lubricate all cables, pulleys, and rollers
- Adjust any and all springs
- Make any needed adjustments to your door opener
- Be sure to tighten the chain
- Setting of limit switches
- Lubricate the entire drive mechanism
Remember to also look over your garage door Owner’s Manual for the manufacturer’s suggestions for each maintenance routine check.
Contact a professional at Kempenfelt windows if you have any concerns!