Kempenfelt Windows & Doors is determined to continue to bring high standard services along with taking the necessary precautions to keep our customers and staff safe. We are currently in operation with new safety protocols for both private showroom and in-home appointments, installations and services. We would like to let you know that:
- Effective July 13, 2020 face masks will be required to enter all of our locations. For your convenience, if you do not have a face mask one will be provided.
- Our showrooms are temporarily closed to walk-ins.
- Individual showroom and home appointments can be scheduled on request for day, evening or weekend visits. Give your local showroom a call to book an appointment:
We are doing the following:
- Staff that have travelled to areas where COVID-19 is present undergo a required 2-week self-isolation period, and we are ensuring they can continue their work from home if applicable. Any non-essential travel is being strongly discouraged among our staff.
- Workplace hygiene protocols have been reevaluated and will be more strictly reinforced. Hand-washing with soap is required upon arrival, frequently during the day, and prior to departure from the office.
- All of our staff are observed for and required to immediately report any signs of cough, shortness of breath, and fever. Staff showing any symptoms are immediately sent home.
- In addition to enhanced cleaning and encouraging strong hygiene among our team members, all shared equipment and materials are disinfected before and after use.
- Masks are worn at all times when in your home, and when within 6 feet of another person outside.
If you have any concerns regarding a showroom appointment, scheduled home visit, installation, etc., please don’t hesitate to call!
Kempenfelt Windows & Doors